Friday 26 June 2015

About us.

Hey, Y'all! (I sound like I'm American!) Both Olivia and I are really excited to start this blog. Well, we're each going to share something about us-something that we both love. I'm going to mention a series that we both love, and that Olivia actually introduced us to. We are both MASSIVE divergent fans. Fourtris forever! Anyway, I'll hand over to Liv.
~El

Hello! So something that I 💛💙💜💚❤️ Is cats, because they are SUPER fluffy, and really cute, and plus, I have two little cute cats called Ginger and Tom and I love them very much. As El mentioned, I also really like the Divergent series (although I haven't read Insurgent OR Allegiant yet.) So yeah.
I DARE YOU TO STALK ME:
Youtube: CatGaming999
ooVoo: mimsymeowmeow
Pinterest: Dizzy cats
~Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Another something is Olivia's mums food. We ADORE her sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete